Saturday, June 1, 2013

Page Maps Anniversary Challenge - 1-2-3-4 Challenge

Page Maps 7th Anniversary Celebration








A card challenge this time.  

 Use the sketch and the number of elements to create your card.
I started with the colours.  The patterned paper that I found set the rest of the card.  I found my stash of vellum and have been using it more lately.  I liked how it softened the pattern allowing it to show through.  A solid layer would have covered a lot of it up


Pin It

Colours:  baja breeze, pure poppy, old olive, very vanilla
Stamps:  impressions (bella!), le chateau (kaiser)
Finishing touches:  vellum, victoria crochet trim and vanilla flower trim (SU), carribean bakers twine (the  twinery), edgers No 1 die (PTI), brad (francheville), secret admirer quote sticker (kaiser), stitching

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...